The Double Tax Deduction for Internationalisation (DTDI) is a tax incentive program established by the Singapore government to encourage companies to expand their business abroad. Taking advantage of this allows the company to claim 200% tax deductions on eligible expenses.
Companies must qualify for particular criteria:
• A resident or citizen of Singapore with an income tax number
• Tracked and invoiced international business expansion activities within two years of the income tax return year
• Qualifying expenses in the four key categories or market preparation, market exploration, marketing promotion & advertising and market presence.
What you need:
• DTDI (Double Tax Deduction for Internationalisation) application form
• Submit application with Corppass for activities
• Evaluation form from EnterpriseSG
• Log of invoices and receipts for activity expenses