Technology and health startups which are owned by women can get grants through Women Who Tech.
Women Who Tech is a non-profit organisation which aims to close the funding gap for women tech entrepreneurs. The organisation has provided grants of up to $15,000 and has given previous grants which total greater than $87,000.
Essential factors to know:
• Startups applying for a grant must have at least one woman founder or cofounder on the team.
• The startup business product must already be launched or in the beta phase.
• Businesses can’t have raised greater than $7 million from combined resources.
• The application can be anywhere in the world.
• Re-applying is allowed as long as the criteria has been met.
To find out more about the 2023 grants, visit the Women Who Tech website.